Delivery / Student Bike Courier at Velove Amsterdam
Looking for a fun and flexible extra job, and for making new friends while doing awesome things for the planet? Then read on!
We are looking for new riders to join our Velovely team in Amsterdam. Velove is a startup with a vision to rapidly change the world of urban mobility, fighting against climate change, and creating more people-friendly cities. With our innovative and more energy-efficient solution, we make the experience of home deliveries more personal, faster, smoother - and crucially - greener.
Are you currently studying in Amsterdam or taking a gap year? Do you know the city like the back of your hand? Are you searching for a high-paced, active and rewarding job where you get to make a real impact in your city?
Then send in your application today via this link:
- You are 18 years old, or older
- You have permission to work in the Netherlands
- You are a student or taking a gap year
- You either speak Dutch or English
- You are a pro on a bike
- You know your way around Amsterdam
- You are service-minded
- You thrive in a high-paced and active workplace
- Control your own schedule
- Get paid weekly
- Competitive and performance driven salary (ride faster, get paid more!)
- Great community of riders with events, drinks, and competitions
- An opportunity to make an impact in your city whilst you work, eliminating vans and lowering our carbon footprint
- Free and enjoyable workout
- Opportunities to grow within the company
"This extra job is perfect to combine with my studies. It's also fast money and I get paid well. With this job I have got to know a lot of new people and made new friends. It's also very fun to be a part of a start-up that's constantly growing. The bike and the experience is easy and fun. I thought it would be harder than it was, but the training program is well worked through and I also have good teachers" - Ebba Forsberg, Rider
“I have to say that this is the extra job that I have dreamed of. I am out riding on the coolest of bikes, reducing CO2 emissions, making the city a friendlier place and it is loads of fun. Also very rewarding in these times to actually help a lot of people to stay at home!” - Alex Gaio, Rider
Sounds good, right?
Apply today, we want you on board!