German speaking Market Research Interviewer
German Speaking International Telephone Market Research Interviewer based in the Netherlands (Homeworkers)
GDCC is a telephone research company that operates in The Netherlands, London, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Kosovo, Macedonia, and USA and is one of the industry leaders in market research across Europe.
We are currently recruiting for quality telephone interviewers for a range of languages and across various shift times. Calls are made to businesses and the general public in many countries in the local language.
If you have experience of phone interviewing work (calling businesses or consumers) we would love to hear from you to add you to our pool of interviewing talent. No sales are involved; we conduct confidential market research only.
If you do not have previous experience of market research interviewing then we will provide full training for the right candidates.
- People who speak perfect German
- Have very good communication skills, and highly motivated
- Have a level of English suitable for communication with the team
- Quiet work environment
- No distractions or background noise
- Have good keyboard skills
- Available for and want flexible working hours
- Live in The Netherlands
- Have a valid work permit for non-EU members
- Have a NL bank account BSN number
Experience: Call Centre: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: VMBO or equivalent (Required)
Stable internet connection via DSL, Cablenet and/or Fios.
Minimum 20Mbps download and 10Mbps upload. Use testmy.net to check your download and upload speed.
To allow screenshare the following firewall is important:
1. port 9001 should be open towards screenshare.nebu.com (220.127.116.11).
2. Port TCP 80,443, 3478,19302, circa 100 ports in range 10000-65535 open towards 18.104.22.168
Instructions showing how to do this on Windows machines are shown overleaf
Local network at home:
Ideal: Use cabled connection with a bandwidth of at least 100Mbps.
Wifi minimum standard: type 802.11n (Wi-Fi 4) o Also permitted: 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5), 802.11ad and 802.11ah
Important: The use of Mobile telephone Hotspots are prohibited
Desktop or laptop.
Chrome browser as default browser (latest version)
Processor: Intel i5 running at 2.5GHz or AMD equivalent, or better
RAM: Preferred 8GB but at least 4GB HD space: at least 100GB free space Apple devices (MacBook and iMAC)
MacBook with iOS 12 or higher
Chrome browser (latest version) for MacOS
Safari is not to be used.
2.5GHz or better
RAM: 8GB or better Hardware peripheral specification
Screen size 15” or better.
Headset: good quality, like Jabra 20 Evolve or Logitech. A wireless headset or earpods are not allowed.
Monitor, keyboard and mouse are not important. Use the one you prefer.
Please note: Android and Apple tablets/phablets and Chromebooks are not supported!
What we have to offer:
- Remote work
- Full remote training
- Competitive pay rate.
- Bonus programs and incentives for good performance.
- Flexible schedule of work, easy to combine with your studies or hobbies.
- You can choose between a part time or full time work.
- A dynamic, fast-paced, challenging and fun environment.
- Competitive pay rate and access to a bonus for good performance.
- You will work speaking your own language.
- You will extend your network, working with more than 40 different nationalities.
- Not sales are involved; we do Market Research ONLY.
- Company events like international cooking days/competitions.
- Growth opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: €9.85 per hour paid with annual leave (vacantieuren) rolled up, giving an effective hourly rate of €10.64*
*Inclusive of Annual leave
Employment: Agents in the Netherlands are employed directly by Global Data Collection Company B.V. and paid via bank transfer with payroll tax deductions applied.
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees as safe as possible, all workers will be required to work from home; this includes full remote training!
Work remotely: Yes
Please apply for the role here.